Welcome to the Advanced Learning Management System
What We Offer
Our Most Popular E-Courses
What People Are Saying
Good, simple and to the point. I really loved the Repeatable patterns part! I think more indicators would be a great addition to this course.Abhilash K
Two thumbs up! This course thoroughly explains the use of the important charts and indicators that beginner investors should look into.
Highly recommended.Amol c
The Instructor’s teaching style is very good but the course was shorter than I anticipated but it was still worth it…Dayanand Sundaram
Elevate Your Classroom
Ready to get started?
Frequently Asked Questions
I would like to learn how to trade, how do I start?
What is technical analysis?
What is an Option?
- An option is a contract to buy/sell a stock (underlyer).
- Contract defines a fixed price at which stocks could be traded. This is called strike price.
- Contract has a maturity date which is the date till the contract is valid.
- The seller (called option writer) sells the contract to Buyer.
- Buyer pays the price of the contract called premium to seller.
- Buyer has the right, but not the obligation to buy/sell the stock(underlyer) at a fixed price (strike price).
How much money do I need to start Options trading Intraday?
At the beginning, You only need 4000 rupees in your trading account to buy premium.
We teach defined risk premium buying strategies for people with smaller accounts where you can choose your risk and your capital requirement of each trade through strategic strike selection.