Is it really possible to earn a living by trading in Indian Stock Market?
Making the transition to becoming a full-time trader was one of the hardest decisions I’ve ever had to make. It was also one the best. I knew this was what I wanted to do, but it didn’t happen overnight. In fact, it took about an entire year to get myself set up and prepare before I took that final plunge into full-time. Here’s what I needed to get in order before I made it happen.
That typically means that you continue to make income with no or very little effort on your part to maintain that cash flow.
Let us have a look at these pictures. We will discuss how these people are also traders, earn their livelihood from trading.
(This guy sells peanuts.)
A very low-end snack. In North India, it sells mostly during the winter season. In summers this person would be selling something else.
A Flower Vendor
What do you think this man does?
He is a trader. He buys and then sells flowers. That is his source of earning.
The fruits Shop
A very familiar sight.
This is a perfect trading examples. Here the portfolio is diversified in various vegetables
( stocks in case of the stock market trader ).
Did you ever see a small vegetable vendor shutting down?
It is rare because these guys know how to ply their trade.
Money can be made from trading :
The reason for quoting three examples of the same kind is that we forget that trading is simple.
The only requisite for making money from trading is:
”Sell at a price higher than buying price.”
Click to watch!
Learn the skills required to trade.
- Try something more complicated and you will be chasing a mirage and ultimately end up blaming the markets.
- We find that small vendors ( traders ) never shut shop but the big stores with Management Graduates looking after their supply chain management go under with great regularity.
- To earn a living from stock market learn the essentials of trading.
- Practice the risk management with perfection.
- Do not use a sledgehammer to drive a nail.
Keep it simple.It can be done.
Click to watch!
If these guys could earn their livelihood why anyone else can not ?
We do not have to shout to attract customers. We do not have to worry about what bargain a customer would ask for.
Do you want to learn about Options Trading!:
Those of you who have spent years gaining a technical edge by risking tons of money in intraday trading, by self-learning from the huge number of free videos available on YouTube. With so many free videos available, you may be wondering why on earth you would ever pay for a premium theme. That is a reasonable question to ask, but there are in fact a multitude of reasons as to why you should choose a premium course to learn intraday trading! Here are some reasons to choose premium course over freeware:
- To shorten your learning period by focusing on proven strategies
- Learning directly from mentors who have already spent years back testing data
- Lost in learning too many strategies from YouTube, fine tune your learning with case studies
- Don’t waste your valuable time on self-learning risking your capital without a technical edge.
Are You Free, Or Premium? As with many things in life, you get what you pay for. But what about you?
- Do you still learn from free YouTube videos
- Are you profitable in intraday trading,
Happy to shell out a few bucks to get all of the extra benefits covered above? Let us know in the comments section!
But before we get onto that, let’s first answer the obvious question. This course which I am selling you is purely on technical analysis on ‘’how to identify technical patterns for intraday trading in Nifty & Bank nifty options profitably with consistent strategies. link: https://tradepsychology.com/course/technical-analysis-practical-approach-trade-options-intraday-profitably/
Thanks for Reading!
If you like this article kindly share to maximum, that would make my day!,
Appreciate; Options Trader
Latest posts by Mahabaleshwar (see all)
- How to select your Blog name in 10 Minutes! - 22nd October 2018
- How to overcome the fear of starting a blog? - 16th October 2018
- 5 Real passive income Ideas that will generate consist income! - 7th May 2018